Wednesday, October 5, 2011

George's Jounral: Lennie (Eric)

We where sitting by the fire I was yelling at Lennie, and he was sad. He asked if I wanted him to leave him alone, and if he should  to go up the hills and fined a cave to live in. He said he would keep lots of rats and no one would take them from him. I told told Lennie to not to leave me alone, and if he were to get in trouble I will help him out. I told Lennie does he remember how to get back home,  but he told yes he remembers how to get to me. I told Lennie, that if he gets in any trouble, run back up the hill and hide behind the bush. If we get enough money I can get him a puppy.  I was testing Lennie’s mind, and  asked him what are you going to say to the boss when we get to the ranch? He told me, "that I am not going to say nothing." I told Lennie if he leaves me his aunt would not be happy with me.   I also told Lennie when the new boss pays me $50 dollars I will go and buy the things that I need and get us some more food.

6 comments:

  1. Good start for your first blog! I like how you used a quote from the story in your writing. Next time, I challenge you to dig a little deeper in what George would be thinking. This journal would really be the only place George has to let all of his feelings out. Do you think he would just summarize his day or do you think he would get out all those feelings he has stuck inside? Remember, he is not around his family and he has few friends outside of Lennie. Who else would he talk to? Try and get to the thoughts and feelings he has bottled up inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are starting to make some good connection with chacterts, but do think Lennie can understand how and George really is feeling about their relationship? It about pity, or friends what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that if George is more nicer to him and not yell at him for stuffs that things he is not thinking. Lennie is a good gay but he has a problem that he can't remember stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job but you spelled somethings wrong

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems you kinda copied the story to much, and missed spelled some stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good starting sentence man, approach the first sentence and kinda put more detail to why lennie is mad. otherwise GJ!

    ReplyDelete