Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Personal Response: Okies & Of Mice And Men (Kimbery Deras)

These people went through a lot. Farmers Were Forced To Give There Land Away Because They Couldn’t Afford To Handle Them. Some Farmers Decided To Go To The City, but Many Decided To Head West To See What Type Of Jobs They Would Find. Farming Was Seasonal So They Had To Move Around For Each Season. Which Meant Less Food For The Other People. There Lives Change Because They Had To Keep Moving And Begin New Lives. I Cant Really Image Being In There Place It Would Be Pretty Hard. I Wouldn’t Like To Keep Moving From Place To Place. And I’d Be Sad Also Because I Would Hate Leaving MY Friends Behind All The Time. And Be Discriminated By Other People That Have More Money Then Me. I Think That It Is Possible For This To Happen Again Because The National Debt Is Bad. And Some People Are Losing Their Homes Cause Of Foreclose.

5 comments:

  1. I Like Your Story And I Agree With You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but your sentence structure could use work. NOTE: Every word in the sentence does not need to be capitalized.

    Besides that, I think you did good. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way that you gave your opinion on the subject! and i agree with you!! you did great :D i like the details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good concept, but the way you wrote it could improve.Over all I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Explaining their lives, and why they needed to move every season. Also i like your opinion . . . Awesome !! =)

    ReplyDelete