Wednesday, October 5, 2011

George's Journal: Lenny and the Mouse (Tiyona)

Lenny is a person who likes to get mice. Lenny has me as friend and I am sometimes mean to him, but cares about him. I keep telling him to stop getting those mice, but Lenny still does it. I know he is going to get some more mice and try to sneak them into the house without me seeing him. Lenny can’t figure out why I won’t let him have the mouse, but I try to explain to him. I try to be nice to Lenny, but he acts so foolish to me. Lenny thought I did not want him at my house because I told him don’t get any more mice. That’s why he thinks that I was just trying to be mean to him. I just didn’t want Lenny to hurt the mouse because every time he gets a mouse he always taps it too hard and ends up hurting it. I am not trying to be mean to my friend Lenny, but I just was trying to tell him something about animals. Lenny seems to be upset with me when I keep on trying to tell him that he hurts them when he taps on them too hard.

1 comment:

  1. Great start. How can you get deeper in your understanding of George? Focus next time on getting in his mind, what do you think his motivation is? Think of his journal as the one place he is able to vent all his frustrations, his happiness, you name it. It would really be the only "friend" he had to talk to.

    ReplyDelete