Monday, October 3, 2011

George's Journal: Frienship with Lennie (Lacy)

We are here making the camp fire and getting settled down, But I am still thinking about how Lennie ruins everything!. Everywhere we go either we are getting kicked out or we are leaving because some other reason, But you Know what I am getting tired of him. I know I am suppose to take care of him I promised his aunt that I would. I just need to calm down I know he can’t help, just to think of it, he is actually is kind of funny how slow he is. But his darn soft feeling habits are getting on my last nerve. I’m going get him to stop one way or another, I know I am! I can never abandon the poor fella’,  he wouldn’t last ten-minutes by himself. I could never leave that slow minded idiot to ever wander off by himself. Lennie is a good fella' he wouldn't hurt a dog, although he's hurt many mice. I mean hurt, hurt.

3 comments:

  1. you did i good but could of put more information of their friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its pretty coo just don't use the same words too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounded great to me. Good Job! just remember to maybe go over it carefully and check your spelling, it kind of made it hard at the end. GJ:)

    ReplyDelete