Friday, October 21, 2011

Personal Reponse: Napoleon Complex (Leslie)


What I think about the Napoleon Complex,  is that it is dumb, self focused,  and just jealousy. There is a reason why a person say those type of hurtful comments, and most of the time it is because they can not look the same or jealous of what they can accomplish. I don’t get the point of saying those comments because by saying them you are not going to get anything from it. I do not believe in those type of comments can have power.  I really don’t care what other people think about me or what they say because I am me, and I live my life the way I feel comfortable living it. Even though I’ve known other people that are like that, that enjoy saying those hurtful comments to other people,  I still do not believe in saying them. They cause many problems between friends and family. People stop talking to other people.  That’s when people start to fight with others and  it makes a line dividing in their friendship in half.  It can make people either commit suicide or cause those people to hurt themselves in some way. This relates to Curley because he is a short guy and Lennie is a tall guy.  He hurts Lennie's feelings by making cruel comments and pushing him around just because of his size and his Mental Illness.

4 comments:

  1. I thing you did great. I agree with your opinion too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true what you say about them type of comments. They do cause many problems & hurt many people. I like your point of view because i have the same one as you, you shouldn't change it either. The only thing you should check is your spelling. Other than that great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Think you did great . liked your opinions and agree with them as well .

    ReplyDelete