Monday, October 3, 2011

George's Journal: The Dream (Blue)

I’m starting to think our dreams ‘ll never come true. My dreams. Not with Lenny around. Ever since he was a little boy he would always bring nothing but trouble to me. I may never get to have a normal life like folks around and about out here. I haven’t even found me a pretty lady and I already have a child to take care of. Hard times these days trying to find a job. But god dam Lenny! That poor bastard can never keep out of troubles reach. Shoot he can’t even touch anything without it being broken. Some day it’ll be mines. I’ll be holding it right there in between my fingers. I can just feel it. But just feel it. That’s it! Around here things are gonna change. Either Lenny straightens up and starts acting like the age he is , or I'm just gonna have to manage on my own, and let him go.

2 comments:

  1. I like this writting piece its good but try to put both sides of the story Georges and Lennies Thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good story! I like the way you describe what George feels, but you should add a little more.

    ReplyDelete