Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Personal Response: Napoleon Complex And Lennie (Sofia).

The Napoleon Complex is when a short person has insecurities due to their height. I believe that the Napoleon complex does exist. The Napoleon Complex was named after a short French ruler. I have seen people with this type of insecurities. I believe that people that are short struggle because other people that are average height bully them and make fun of them. Sometimes they think they are less of a person because they are not the height that’s expected.
In the story ‘Of Mice And Men’, “Curley” has this problem. He does not like tall people. ‘Lennie’ is a very big man. I think that Curley this problem because he might of been bullied for being short as a child or there was just something in his childhood that made him this way.
I think that height is not an issue for anything. I think that short people don’t need to feel like this. I believe that if you are short you are different from everybody else, which I consider good. However I think that there are a lot of people that use that against other people for example they take advantage of them, and I do not agree with that.
I also think that tall people have something kind of like this but it is the total opposite is some way. Some tall people get intimidated real easy. And others use this against other people and they bully the short ones. My over all opinion is that height is not an issue. I don’t think it should matter whether a person is tall or short.

8 comments:

  1. great story/info. i as well believe in nepaloeon complex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story and the details you used to describe more of what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think only certain or specific people have nepaloeon complex, i don't think it apply's to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! :) I agree with you, height has nothing to do with a person. Everybody is different in a way & maybe thats their way. People shouldn't judge or make fun of them for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Liked Your Opinion And How You Describe Everything You Got In Mind With Good Long Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked the way you describe everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is very good story because of how lennie and george were together all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is very good story because of how lennie and george were together

    ReplyDelete