Monday, October 3, 2011

George's Journal: Lennie (Kenneth)

Lennie and me are here lying down; he’s just talking about not having ketchup. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like without Lennie, but then I wonder what it would be like if he was without me. Now, we are making a campfire and settling down. I’m still thinking about the fact that every reason we get kicked out of town is cause of Lennie, but I promised his aunt that I would watch out for him.
Lennie and I are thinking about what we're going to do after we get this job. We can’t always be outside, we need a house, clothes, new shoes. Lennie says that he’s okay with what he’s got and that I can do what ever I want with the money, and that he’ll just follow me through whatever. He might be a little slow but sometimes I think he’s more brave than I am.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds and looks pretty good. But on the first paragraph 1 sentence three at the end it said "promised his aunt that i would"..What? what did he promise

    ReplyDelete