Monday, October 3, 2011

Lennie's Journal:The Dream (Evelin)


I dream that someday we’re going get the jacks together, and we’re going have a little house, and a couple of acres an’ a cow, and some pigs, and live off the fatta the lan,  and have rabbits. We will have a vegetable patch, and a rabbit hutch, and chickens. When it rains in the winter, we’ll just say the hell with going to work, and we’ll build up a fire in the stove and set around it an’ listen to the rain coming’ down on the roof. Someday he will stop’ treating me like a little kid and stop telling me what to do, he’s always telling me what to do and I sometimes don’t like that. I know that he’s trying to be protective but he over does it sometimes.
Someday I will have a real job and I’m going to work really hard so I can get whatever I want. And I’m going to help George if he needs me for anything. I’m going to live with rats all over my house and then George is gonna tell me to let them go because I was gonna kill them all. But I wont listen to him I’m going to do whatever I want with those rats. Sometimes I dream to have a big big family and go everywhere with them and share everything with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment