Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tattoos (Selena)

I think we need art so the world could look nicer for it to look colorful because without art life would be boring, a lo t of people use art to express their feelings, if we wouldn’t have art life would be boring! Art is something unique god has made for us. Art is something nice we have in life!
Okay, so if one day I be granted the power to censor all art in United States I would not let people get bad tattoos because with bad tattoos people can die some tattoos might even cause family problems, and my opinion to that is that its not even rite! But I would let people get nice tattoos such as family member or someone or something special a special meaning for them because I want a tattoo but a really small tattoo when I have my babies I would love to get their name tatted on my chest on the side of my hear, I would also like to get tatted the name of my one and only husband.
If I would get a tattoo to mark I am an adult I would like to get a tattoo of a buttery really small in my ankle I think I butterfly has such a nice meaning how they fly they are free they have no worries but I really love their life cycle my life Is really like a butterflies life I really love their life It is really nice! I am in love with butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment