Monday, September 30, 2013

Do we need sports? (Eyonna)


Americans put a strong emphasis on sports in schools, some people think almost too much. Should we have sports teams in schools or should we get rid of these teams? Why/why not?

Decode: Do schools really need sport teams or should we just throw them all away?

I honestly think schools should have sports because if they talk so much about our generation, if we don’t have sports we probably wont even have any kids in school. There are a lot of kids who are good at sports so you cant really think about how much people think about the sports you have to understand what sports means to the kids. Also if they were to take sports out how were some people going to get their college degrees. While kids are on sports and activities it keeps them off the streets and away from all the drugs. Just think about what will happen if the sports are taken away. There would be so much hell in this world. I would even go crazy because I play almost every sport. Also I just thought about see, some people don’t talk to a lot of people like that, so they have their sport friends/family to communicate with. I don’t have any friends here at school except my volleyball, dance and all the other sports I play friends. Other than that, there really isn’t anybody else. That’s I how feel about if they take sports away

No comments:

Post a Comment