Friday, September 13, 2013

Is Art Important (Tra'chell)


1.   Do you think art plays an important role in our society? What would happen if we no longer had ANY art? What would the world be like? Why do we need art? 
Yes I think art plays an important role in our society because art is an inspiration. When people see art they will see a different out look on life. They will know there’s more to life than what they make it. If we no longer had art our world would be out of control. I say it will be out of control because without inspiration people will start doing crazy things and being more violent than before. The world would also be plain and boring because art brings color to our world. So without color and art then it will be plain, there will be no character, and there will be no personalities. Basically everyone will be the same because art give different personalities but without it everyone will be the same, do the same thing, and act the same.
2.   You have been granted the power to Censor (decide what is acceptable for everyone) all the Art in our country. What would you keep people from? Why?
I would keep people away from art that provoke people to kill other people. For example if an artist draw or paint someone stabbing, shooting, or killing another person and having blood everywhere. I would keep people away from this because it’s not setting a good example. That is an inspiration on a person. A person thinks that if an artist draws or paints something like that then it’s ok to do it. I would also keep people away from this kind of art because it brings negativity to the world and that’s not what art is about.
3.   In many cultures Tattoos mark the transition into adulthood. If you had to get a tattoo to mark becoming an adult, what would it be? Why? Would you refuse to get one? Why?
I would get a tattoo on my thigh that says “BEAUTIFUL” with a bow below it. I would get this tattoo because it describes me. I would get this tattoo on my thigh because no one can see it. Also I am too skinny to get a tattoo on my arm or back. I would also get the tattoo that says “BEAUTIFUL” with a bow below it because I think that would fit me and it would be cute on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment