Thursday, September 26, 2013

Performance Enhancing Drugs (Selena)



I think that performance enhancing drugs are not good, athletes should not take them to be stronger because that is a form of cheating they can use that method for cheating or to be stronger than the other person(s) they re going against with! Well I don’t think athletes play any kind of role model they might just be good at something but me, I really don’t find athletes as important. Unlike other people they are like their heroes I’m just like OH WOW if all they do is throw a ball and that’s it and they are winner number one. Well some athletes should not be role models because some do drugs, cheat, or stuff alike! And if they cheat or something the fans get sad or we get mad at them! Or they could even argue for their favorite athlete… They might say no my athlete won and then the other person might say he won because she cheated and then there you go next thing you know they are fighting! That’s why I am just like ugh sports are just big drama! Our country does care much about sports because there is the chiefs the royals and all of that I remember once I went to the royals game I was alike what in the world is this! I have no idea what they were doing then I asked my friend and he told me everything I was just like wow! We do place athletes over everybody else well not much because I don’t I place singers over every body else I love music! Athletes can cause many problems and many arguments as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment