Friday, September 6, 2013

Tattoos (Hector)


          In many cultures Tattoos mark the transition into adulthood. If I were to get a tattoo to show I’m becoming an adult I would get my initials in Chinese because I think it would be cool and people would be asking me what they are. I would get another tattoo and that would be a star, the star would represent that I made it to a professional soccer team. I would only get two because a lot of tattoos make you look bad and dirty in my opinion.
          I would refuse to get a tattoo because I want to be a blood donor or something else. If one of my family members gets sick and they need blood I would help them out and give them what they need. But if you have a tattoo you cant give blood to other people no more. My parents don’t have tattoos so why should I? I don’t want to be marked because then if I want to take it off I’m not going to be able to and I will need to go get surgery to get it off. I would rather not have a tattoo because according to Wikipedia “ A tattoo is a form of body modification made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment”. I don’t want that to happen to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment