Friday, September 6, 2013

Tattoos (Erick)


     If I had a tattoo to mark becoming an adult it would be a tattoo of a car but in this case it would be a dodge charger SRT 8. This is because I am a guy who is a fan of cars. A dodge charger would symbolize that I am ready to handle fast cars maturely as an adult. I would also choose to get a tattoo of a BMW sign with blue or black colors. Why is it that I would also choose to get a BMW sign well because I am a BMW fan and well having it makes me feel like its symbolizing that I am a grown up worthy of having a car sign as a tattoo. Yes even though this would be the symbol that I would choose for a tattoo I would refuse to get it. Why you may ask well because I am religious and its against my religion to get my self a tattoo even if I am old enough to get one and well I could disobey and actually get one but I wouldn’t have a clear conscience and regret my mistake. If I wasn’t in a religion where I wasn’t allowed to do such thing then yes I would actually get one because I think its kind of kool if you get a tattoo especially when it’s the one you like. Just saying because its permanent so you have to make the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment