Friday, September 13, 2013

Tattoos (Alan)


If you had to get a tattoo what would it be and why?

Cultures all around tattoo them selves to show that they are maturing and growing into adulthood. Others tattoo themselves to show their religion and culture. If I had to get a tattoo to mark my transition into adulthood I would chose to get a tattoo of God or Jesus and Virgin Mary and my family’s last name also. I would get those tattoos because I’m catholic and to show respect and love. They’ve always helped with me like they cured me when I was in surgery and saved me from almost dying. They also have blessed my family and me and have helped my family also. The reason I would tattoo my family’s last name is to represent and show my family that I care about the family. My family and everything about church mean everything to me. Like to show I care I would also tattoo myself my mom’s last name, which is Castor to also show that I care about my mom’s family. The only reason I wouldn’t tattoo myself is if it’s not worth nothing like stars or other designs. I really don’t like tattoos but like I said before only if it’s for family or if it’s for God and Virgin Mary and all the other saints. I will always show respect for God and all the other saints and for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment