Sunday, September 29, 2013

Performance Enhancing Drugs (Erick)

  1. What do you think about performance enhancing drugs? Should athletes be allowed to take them to be stronger and faster? Why or why not?

What I think about performance enhancing drugs is that it’ is used to make people stronger, faster, and to be in better conditions as well as in good shape. No I do not think athletes should be taking them to become stronger and or faster because its cheating and then you’ll ask yourself where is the real talent if there using drugs for everything. This is why I say our athletes should not take them because then what is the point of having competition if everything is going to be a big lie because there cheating consuming drugs to become better. To me that is just not acceptable and should never at all happen. Also why I say this is because drugs do you no good and as time goes by drugs will end up killing you leaving you with nothing but shame so it is better if you try your best and practice to be good at something then just to take drugs and end up dying years later. So if your reading this then you have been warned and with this I then given my statement of why athletes should not al all for any reason take performance enhancing drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment