Friday, September 27, 2013

Role of Competitors (Alan)



What part do competitors participate in our civilization? Must they be role models? How do fans react when this role models cheat, commit crimes, etc.?

Well one of the roles is that if you want accomplish something you have to work very hard and be careful you don’t get injured or hurt. Like in soccer you have to try your best to be good and always believe in yourself. Like my favorite soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo and I think his a good role model because he might not be the best but he never gives up and tries his best. Well if I ever found out that Cristiano ever committed a crime I would be pretty upset because he looks like a good person but some people say he isn’t because he supposedly is a straight up ball hogger. I’m like I don’t care because at least he is putting a lot of effort in the game. I would never believe he would take steroids and other things to make him faster and stronger in a game. When I first saw a video about him I saw juggling with his feet an orange and that pretty much shows a lot of effort. I think another role he might play is just try to have fun and don’t get stressed in things. Always believe in yourself like in church and in youth group I heard this quote “ everything is possible for the one that believes”.  Like people make fun of me because I don’t know how to play soccer, but I know one day sooner or later that I will be really good in soccer. I hope that day comes, not to be a showoff or anything just that Ima tell or show them it’s true that “ everything is possible for the one that believes” and I’m a believer and I believe that day will come. Like I believe I am be like Cristiano Ronaldo and even become one of the best at soccer or if not at something else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment