Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tattoo's (Adrian)


  I believe a tattoo does mark that you’re an adult because the legal age of getting a tattoo is 18 years old. Most parents would not let their child get a tattoo until there 18 years old. Also some parents would like to know what kind of tattoo there child is getting before they get it I know my parents would. My father told me that I could get a tattoo but he has to be there when I’m getting it and he has to know what I’m getting. That’s why I think tattoo’s do make a transition into adulthood.
  If had to get a tattoo to mark that I’m an adult it would be my last name Ponce in old English lettering on my back shoulder to shoulder length. I guess that is what I want because my father and grandfather and so on got ponce tattooed on there bodies. And I would like to do the same as well as my fathers did and keep the tradition going.
   I would not refuse getting a tattoo because growing up I saw my father and grandfather and uncles with tattoo’s and they looked cool so ever since then I always wanted a tattoo. And like I said before I would like to keep the tradition going on getting Ponce tattooed on my body. And my father said I didn’t have to get a tattoo if I didn’t want one but I told him I did want one on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment