Friday, September 13, 2013

School & Athletes (Alan)


Many people think athletes get it easy in school. Do you think many schools take it easy on their athletes (easier classes, nicer on grading, etc.)? Or rather, do you think it’s harder for athletes in school because of all they do after school?

Numerous folks believe sportspersons get it simple in school. Do you believe lots of schools take it calm on their sportspersons (simpler lessons? Pleasanter on grading, etc.)? Before somewhat, do you believe it’s difficult for athletes in school because of all they do after school?

Well people think wrong on athletes because it’s not easy in school. They treat them the same as a regular person or student would be treated.it doesn’t matter if you’re an athlete or not you still need to do your homework and other things. Its sort of hard because if your sored or injured you still need to come to school like last year I heard from one of my friends told me that they did difficult exercises. When I was in the Central Middle school soccer team we did scrimmage and passing the ball and learning how to kick the ball at perfect aim. Our coach was named Mrs.Drumwright and she was also my advocate. I was not good in soccer, but I had some days were I was really good and some days were I was really bad. Some classes were kind of hard because of all the frustration from practice. The day that wasn’t that much frustrated was Thursday because on Wednesday we don’t have practice. You also have to have good grades above a C- and up. When I was in soccer I had tutoring twice because one time I was failing foods, which is a class where you cook and you do a report on what you did and procedures. The other class I was failing was reading but then the reading teacher helped me understand it a little bit more and then I passed it. Its not as easy as it looks, but if you stay focused and pay attention in class then you’ll be right on track. Remember try to pass all your classes and you’ll take a step to success 

No comments:

Post a Comment