Friday, September 6, 2013

American Art (Jaden)



Yes, I believe art play an important role because just by seeing art can change your mood or how you feel. If we didn’t have art I think the world would be a very boring place. Everywhere you go you see art. School, We have our mascot the Bulldog that’s a form of artwork. Art makes you feel better. Just seeing a smiley face can cheer a person up.
If I had to get a tattoo to represent adulthood it would be an all black crown. I would choose a black crown because it’s my favorite album from the band Suicide Silence, The black would represent rebellion, me owning myself, and not having other people have to tell me what and how to do thing.
If I had the power to censor anything I would like and not have any one else ever see it again what would it be? I wouldn’t censor anything because every artist thinks differently. Some people may not like it but that doesn’t mean you have to take it away from the art. People who don’t like the art or think it’s too inappropriate for eyes to see should decide to not even look at the art. An artist makes what he thinks or feels so it shouldn’t be hidden, put away or placed where you can’t even see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment