Monday, September 9, 2013

Tattos (Gabby)


 In many cultures Tattoos mark the transition into adulthood. If you had to get a tattoo to mark becoming an adult, what would it be? Why? Would you refuse to get one?
            If I were to get a tattoo I would get the infinity sign with the words “stay strong”. I would get it because in life there are a lot of struggles that you would have to get through. You just have you remember that if you stay strong anything is possible. The infinity sign would represent how long I shall not give up. It will represent also that anyone can go through there rough times and get through them with no struggle. Another reason why I would like to get that tattoo is because as a little girl growing up my family and I struggled in many ways. We would always stay strong and believe that god gives the worst battles to his best worriers. Another reason why I would like to get that tattoo is because every time I see little kids with cancer they always say stay strong ‘till they fight what they have. There are also kids that get bullied and now a days that is a big situation. Kids take away their own life because of the bullies not knowing that if they stay strong they will beat the bullies. I would love to get that tattoo because it won’t only remind me to stay strong but it will remind others also.

No comments:

Post a Comment