Friday, October 19, 2012

American Dream


I think the American Dream is that when people think or predict that there going to come to the United States and be very successful. I think American dream today is to live a better life. I think the negative parts about the Untied states is that if you want to come the United States you have to come with permission you cant just come with out permission. And the positive parts about the United States are that there more freedom and more jobs and somewhere to go out everyday, which would be very fun.

My American dream is to go to college and become a rich person something I would want to be or study for is a Medical Assistant or Engineer. But I also have another American dream is to become a professional soccer player. I’ve been playing soccer at the age of 5 years old.  I think my strengths out of all are in soccer in my opinion I think I’m good.  In my future I see me with great family and a big house with a lot of money. I Think something that could really stop me from being a pro soccer player is that if some hurts my leg and I could never walk or me having to quit because my mom is sick or my dad is sick but other than that I don’t think nothing else would stop me from soccer. And going to college I think maybe my grades could stop me cause there just times when I slack off in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment