Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The American Dream




The American dream is something a person looks for, or hopes for. People used to come to America for freedom, freedom of speech, religion. Now people come to America to live a better life and to be successful in life. The positives in our country is there is no slavery here we have freedom, rights, liberty, being free within society. The negatives in this country I think would be that illegal immigrants don’t get to stay in the United States if they get caught they get deported back to where they came from.

My American dream would be that I become successful in life, I want to become a doctor and have a lot of money, I want to always have money in my wallet because of my job. I see me happy, successful in the future a man who has good and a lot of money. My strengths to reaching my dream would have to be how good I do in school I’m a good student in school, in class I’m always doing my work I always have good grades If I have a bad grade like a d I always manage to get it up. Preventing me from my dream would probably some of my friends, they would always slack off and me seeing them I would also too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment