Friday, October 12, 2012

American Dream



   The American dream is everyone has equal rights and have enough money for them and their families. The American dream change through out the history of America, people have the freedom of speech and press, and people don’t judge one another by race or religion. Some positive things about our country is that no one gets judge about the way they look, and the economy doesn’t just involve on one person to make big decisions, and you can express your dreams. Some negatives are that when people express there believes too much, there can be consequences, and with the freedom of press someone lives can be ruined with what goes public.

   My dream in life is to be a herpetologist. I’ve always loved animals and to travel all over the world collecting venom to make anti-venom and blood samples to help animals and bring back information about animals we never even knew about. My teachers always say to keep doing what I’m doing and to keep my grades up I could make it to my future. My strengths are to keep studying animals and to learn knew things about them, and to never give up on my dreams. Unlike most families that encourage their kids to fallow their dreams my family doesn’t. they don’t want me to work with animals that can hurt me, their alright with me being a vet but I don’t want to, so I just ignore them on everything that’s has to do with not fallowing my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment