Friday, October 19, 2012

American Dream


Teresa Salinas
Block-1
10-12-12


I would define an American dream by explaining, that all the people who come in America has a dream. People who come to America want to be successful in life, for them and their families. An American dream has not really changed over years, because the people who still come to America still wants to successful for their families. Also In some ways it had changed because some people who come in America don’t have dreams. They just come here to work. Also before people came for freedom and religion. Some negatives are that some people work really hard every day and they would get really tired. They would get tired because they would work in farms under the really hot sun. Some positives are that they were successful in life.





My American dream would be to be successful in life with my family. I hope that for my future that my future job would be something I like do. For my future I want to be a good person. My strengths for the future would be that I am a good person and I will do anything to reach my goal for the future. I want to be someone important in the future for my family and me. Some things that wont make accomplish my goal is that if my family are not with me in the future. I want to follow my dreams in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment