Friday, October 19, 2012

American Dream



 MICE OF MEN

Every one that comes in to America has a dream. I think the American dream is, based on what we read, is to be successful, and have freedom. A lot of people used to come to America to escape the horrers of their country. I think the American dream today is to live a better live. To be able to find a job, a good job. The negative things about America is that if you want to come to America you have to have permission from someone in the united states not just come without permission. The positive part is that you have the freedom to choose a job, go out when you want and live where you choose.

            My American dream is to be successful and have a good life.  I hope in the future it is easier to become an American citizen. I also hope that I get in to collage or find a really good job. The things that can stop me from living this dream is the fact that i am not an American citizen. My strengths for this is that I am a hard working person and I will try to do my best and be my best. I am a good student and have good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment