Friday, October 12, 2012

Ameriacn Dream (Marissa)

-->
            I would define the American dream as a motivation. The American dream is something most American’s want, so basically its motivation. It keeps certain people going. Especially the people that really want that sweet American dream. The American dream is a way of life that is just what its call a dream. You may be able to work really hard to get to the American dream, but like they say money cannot buy happiness. I believe the dream has changed by getting more fancy. The American dream has simply added more material items. The positives in our country are that they allow us to be free. Well at least they let us think we are free. The negatives in our country are that they charge us a lot in taxes. Also they have a lot of secrets that we cant know. I don’t think that fair. They also divide us up by the amount of money we have or make. Witch is also not fair.



         My American dream is just to simply be happy, I mean yes money would make it better, but s long as I have happiness in my life I would be just fine. In my future I hope to be a United States Marine. I hope in the future I can look back and say I accomplished what I said I wanted to accomplish. My strengths are my ability to keep myself focus; my ability to refocused myself when it is needed. My biggest thing that could keep me from reaching my dream would defiantly have to be myself. Only I could keep myself down, only I could hold myself back.

No comments:

Post a Comment