Friday, October 19, 2012

American Dream



Cheyenne Longdon
Block 1
1O’12’12


I Would Define an American dream by explaining that the people who come in America have a dream. People who come to America want to be successful in there life, and there wife and kids or maybe just themselves. America’s dream have kinda changed in sorts of ways, Because Some people still go for there dreams. And some of them just don’t. The portative about America is that we have good people that work very hard, and try to make there dream’s become true. And then for the negative  there are some people who do bad stuff.  And don’t really care.     My America Dream is to become a teacher a special ed teacher to help special needs kids out. Because I like the way there are they are fun to be around and I could take my sister with me because she is special need herself.

I hope for my future the I will  be successful  Because I want to have a good life for me and my sister and family. To make them proud of me and so I can take care of my sister. Because it will be me and her, What I Think that will prevent me for my dreams are the negative stuff in my life. Boyfriend problems, Or going out  and partying or being lazy and just not do anything, But if  I keep my mind off of those things I will have no struggle in it. So I plan to just try to stay good for awhile and then go party and do whatever when I have reached my goal .

No comments:

Post a Comment