Tuesday, October 16, 2012

american dream


         I think the American dream is to try and have a better life in America. The meaning really doesn’t change if your from the U.S. or not, you really want to have a better life for you and your children. Well I think the American dream has changed from being able to have land and own your own field to plant crops to the now-a-day dream of having a nice house, a dog and two or three kids. Well the positives are that now anybody could do anything in their free will. If you want to go to school and have a better future you go, if you want to work you work. The negatives I don’t really think there are that many negatives except for the government.

         My dream is to finish high school and go to college and have a good life. I want to get a job that has to do with construction or being a mechanic and when I say being a mechanic I don’t mean like being a little grease monkey. i want to learn everything about cars so I can just be the guy who sits there and they bring me the car and I just have to say what’s wrong with the car. Btu to get in that position I need to start from the bottom. My other dream is to become the sight manager when working on a house or being the guy who makes the blueprints or the buildings.

 My family dream is to get married at around my late 20’s or early 30’s and have a pretty nice and reliable job. My dream is to have two kids both boys and a nice wife that doesn’t nag all the time!!! Ahaa  The thing that I think holds me back to reach my goal is lack of discipline. In the end I will eventually mature more and take action to better my life for the future. My strength is my determination to have a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment