Friday, October 12, 2012

My American dream


The way I would describe my American dream is going to college and do better. Than my momma and daddy and have a better living than they did. I hope for in my future is a loving family and a nice paying job. I see as my strengths is that im taking to classes now that has to do with what I want to do when I get older I want to  do art like comics and then at that I want to do graphic design.  Something that can keep me from reaching this goal is that me not going to college and people in my life that something else that can hold me back and if they not gone provoke me to do better and have me make I think you shouldn’t be in my life and some other stuff is that another way I can make it is do what im suppose to and listen to my teacher they may be trying to help me get better at what im doing so I can be successful.  So other stuff I hope for in my life is a nice house and a nice car and some sort of a nice little family like a daughter and a son. That I will be able to love and not yell at for real but if you think about it he might do the same thing you did as a teenager but just not as bad as you did them.

No comments:

Post a Comment