Monday, November 4, 2013

CHALLENGES (Selena)


Who do you think has a more difficult time as teens male or females?
            I think that girls have a tougher life than a guy do! Girls struggle more in their life! Because of what I’ve seen a girl is more sensitive than a guy! A girl goes through more stuff! A girl goes through more pain for example cramps, giving birth to a human what guys can’t do! I think that is the best pain a women could go through, giving birth! But as how I was saying we girls have to go through more stuff than guys when we get hurt by a guy its hard for us to try to forget them! We fall for guys lies! Guys are some liars! They do anything to make girls fall for them and then next thing you know bam what you least expected they leave you like if you were nothing, just as if you have no feeling like if you were a rock with no feelings! That’s why I think girls go through more stuff just like if a girl gets pregnant during their teen years its hard for us! Just like my sister Jazivi I’ve seen so many stuff I’ve seen what she goes through I am just like wow! But I think a woman feels proud when they see their little baby all grown up being a single mom I love my sister for everything she has done for my little niece! She’s a great single mom example and thank god that soon she is getting married with such an amazing guy! I wish her the best! And this were some of my ideas of what I think towards the question because I’ve been through some hard thing and I’ve also seen my sister go trough a bunch of hard things guys never go through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment