Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sports in School (Jaden)


I believe athletes have it harder in school, because I hear teacher say all the time “You better listen or I’m tellin’ coach” or “If you don’t pay attention in class and get your work done your not playing on Saturday”.  Athletes have to meet after school everyday and workout for 2-3 hours and some have to come after school everyday and some days on weekends. I do think they get away with a lot of thing like when they get in trouble; they have an entire team to lie for him or on somebody else.
 Girls being on guys sports is a bad thing, I think they should talk to the district and try to start an all girl team. The problem with girls being on guy sports is they take up to much time, they would need there own dressing room, they need more care, so if they get hurt it would take longer to figure out what’s wrong and they’d probably be crying so it would be hard for figuring out what there saying or what there answering.
I think sports are good in school. I think it’s just another way for kids to escape what ever their going through. Plus it makes a college application a little more interesting, it’s letting them know that you were and still will be involved with there school and it could provide scholarships for students who don’t have enough money to pay to get into the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment