Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dark Side Of Sports. (Jessica)


What do you think about drug usage during performance? Do you think its okay for athletes to use drugs to make them stronger or faster? Explain.
            I think they shouldn’t use drugs. I mean it’s their choice but they are better off with out them. Drugs might help them by increasing their strength or by increasing their speed and their strength but it starts affecting other things in their bodies you cant receive good things in exchange for nothing. Some side effects can be increasing of breast and decreasing of other areas. I don’t think they need that if they’re good they’re good they shouldn’t need drugs to help them out. I think its also unfair to the athletes that don’t use drugs. People may think they aren’t as good as some of the players that do drugs when maybe they’re even better but you cant tell because the drug users are usually bigger & stronger.  I think it’s a way of cheating two. They try to do things the “easy” way but I mean like I said before it isn’t fair to the other athletes who play by the rules. And play with what they actually got and know not from drugs and what not. My opinion on this is that players that do drugs just shouldn’t be allowed to play. The team would be better off with people who play straight and sober. 

No comments:

Post a Comment