Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Teen Pregnancy (Mariana)



Is teen pregnancy a big issue at Wyandotte? What are the consequences? What are some challenges? Do men have it easier or is it the same between men and females?

I think that teen pregnancy is not a big issue at Wyandotte because I see I a lot of pregnant girls around school. I don’t think that being pregnant affects your school work, its nothing bad. I think giving birth is normal. It doesn’t matter what age your in being pregnant should always be a good thing.
Although having a baby young can be tough because they don’t have the same responsibilities as a normal teen. They cant go out as much no more because they have to stay home and take care of their baby.
I think the female takes more responsibility because they are the ones that have to give birth, they have to feed them, clean

No comments:

Post a Comment