Friday, November 2, 2012

Napoleon Complex


Danny Pacheco

Yeah I believe of the idea, because it is true I sometimes have it in soccer. I always think the other team or my teammates or whoever is a lot better than me. In practice I get nervous, I always ask myself what if the coach doesn’t like me because of how I play. It caused me to get scared, I thought this everyday at soccer practice and also at my games like if I don’t do good he wont put me in as much as my friends. Then I start to think my friends are going to start making fun of me, so I start to act really cool around them and I start to act as if I’m better than them at soccer, I sometimes even act a little tougher and act as if I know what to do around the coach. My friends are really good at soccer and I’m really good too its just that I mess up a little in practice and in soccer games so when he calls who wants to start for it I scream “ME!!”. This relates to him because Curley hates big guys he uses anger and fear to act tougher around tall man and chooses to fight them just because there taller and he’s smaller than most men. He even wears these kind of shoes that make him a couple inches taller. If he picks to fight and he wins the people would be like “yeah”, but if he lost the people would be like “omg are you okay”.





No comments:

Post a Comment