Tuesday, November 6, 2012

American Dream


I think that the American dream is being better than the generation. I think that the American dream has changed overtime because there is more jobs available even though the economy is still pretty bad. Something good about this country is that my family has jobs. Something bad about the U.S is that the economy is really bad. Something else that is good is that some people in the U.S are really nice. Another bad thing is the racist people. Also they took down Osama bin laden so that is also a very very good thing.so now I don’t have to worry of getting on a plane and crashing into a building.

My American dream is to have a good job when I graduate from high school and I also want to have a great family. In my future I want to be a better and more responsible person than I am right now. I think I will have to work on what I think is my American dream. I will have to try harder in school and learn how to earn my money so I would have to get a job. I think that a lot of thing could prevent my American dream but most of all I think that the laws and economy could and would prevent from me getting and having what I think is my American dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment