Tuesday, November 13, 2012

American Dream


1.     The American dream Was When Someone Was Wanting a Better Life With A Farm, Property, and Even a House. People that Lived Over seas Also Want To Live the American Dream, or even People That Didn’t Have a Good Life in the Long Run. The Good Thing about America is that America have Rights. And We Live our Rights So that We Don’t Go Through the Bad Times in the Past.

2.     My American Dream is to Live in a 2-Story house, but the only Way I can Do that is to succeed in School, Get My Business Degree to Be able to Live my Dream, and My dream is to become and NFL Player, But if I don’t fulfill my dream, I have a Back-up Plan. My Back up Plan is to become an Architect. I usually have Good reasons to fulfill my Back up Plan, I Just need a master’s and Bachelor’s degree For That.

No comments:

Post a Comment