Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Love at first sight (Julio)


      I don’t believe that love at first exists.. I believe that you NEED to know them to love someone. Maybe I say that because I have NEVER felt love at first sight. I know that if you love someone at first sight its just on their looks and apparels. People nowadays always look at someone and judge them right away by what he/she is wearing, or how popular you are, or how pretty or ugly you are. If love at first sight did ever exist no chaos, no murders, no killing would happen. Nobody believes in love at first sight anymore. Hate is the virus that plagues all of human kind nowadays. If love existed parents wouldn’t abandon their kids, no kids would run away from home, no one would ever have to worry about having to walk down the street with their minds on surviving.
All I see is hate, murders, and imprisonment.  I see putrid souls burning up inside because they cant be themselves with anyone or around anybody. People leave their babies without even getting to know them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment