Friday, August 24, 2012

Love at First Sight


       I think that it is possible to fall in love at first sight. I’m not the only one that thinks that it could happen. A lot of parents fall in love at first sight. A lot of people don’t believe in it because it didn’t happen to them yet. I think that when you fall in love at first sight you can’t stop thinking about that person. You don’t find love at first sight everyday so you have to take advantage of it when you have it. People also don’t believe in love at first sight because they think that you have to know that person very well before you fall in love.

        Most of the time it happens when you’re young. When you fall in love with that person you don’t know if they like you back so you are scared to ask them out. Some people think they fall in love but it’s just that they think that that person is cute or pretty. When it does happen and you don’t know that person you almost always ask you’re friend who that is. I honestly think that love at first sight does exist but other people but other people don’t but that’s there opinion or their experiences. But that’s them and I’m me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment