Thursday, August 23, 2012

Love at First Sight (Jordan)


Yea I think its possible to have love at first sight because of if there both interested in each other they can see each other together. they can be the ones for each other so yes I believe it can .happen but not all. love last forever so he can breake up with her and she can breke up with him and if th do stay in love its amazing I herd of this story it’s a good one and they do love at first sight because they both have something in common and its acts if they act the same they will be together because its ment to be I have a feelin  they will be together because they both will see the good things in each other so that means they will fall in love at first sight and I don’t think they ever seen each other but when the do I think that’s were the loving takes place I think he going to talk to her and tell her how much he lover her and they fall in love and that’s the end

No comments:

Post a Comment