Friday, August 24, 2012

Enforcing the Death Penalty (Mauron)


=
   The prince has every right to threaten to enforce the death penaltyin Romeo & juliet.  If I were leader I would do everything in my power to stop the destruction of my city.  I think that enforcing the death penalty will motivate the people not to start riots of fight in the streets which will help them not get killed, cause if it was me that was getting threaten to death I would stop causing trouble and get my life together.  There are different types of capital punishment.  The worse is being hanged when being hanged you have a long rope around your neck and your are dropped from a cart.  Wikipedia information says that the injection is a mixer of a, “barbiturate, paralytic, and potassium solution” (Wikipedia). The last is the electric chair the electric chair is when a person is sat in a chair and strapped with wires and jolts of electricity are sent through his or her body until they’re dead.  I think than being hanged is the worst cause it not as quick as the other

No comments:

Post a Comment