Friday, August 24, 2012

Love (Norma)


I think that some do fall in love in the first sight but some don’t they wait until they have meet them and know things about that person before they even start going out and falling in love. Most of the person’s has to wait and see if that’s the right one to date or not because some of the person don’t act the way you meet them some of them are violent or abusive. Most of the young people fall In love with some young girls and some of them don’t even have hearts to tell them that they had falling in love with that on special one. Some don’t like to fall in love because they think they did find the right person yet so they wait until they meet that one but they fall in love anyways. I remember when I thought I had falling in love but I really did it was just all a game to that person until I l left that person and then he realize that he really feel in love with me and I didn’t want to go back with him because he will think its all a game but some of them don’t think about it they just fall in love that fast at that moment they see them the it don’t matter how they look or they dress as long as they have a good personality and the way they love them. They can be in touch from the heart and say yes their the one’s but you have to be with them at least for a year or two to see if he/she is the right person for you and then they really think they falling in love at least if you stay with them and then you’ll know if he/she is the right one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment