Friday, August 24, 2012

Love at first Sight



 Romeo and Juliet fall in love at first sight. Do you think it is possible for two people to fall in love at first sight? Why or why not? Explain.


I think it is possible for two people to fall in love at first sight, why? Because there is no need to get to know someone when just looking at that person makes you feel like you have known him or her for a while.  Some people have eyes that tell their personality, and their way of being, but you should not judge a book by its cover. I believe in love at first sight, but I do not think it is a very smart thing to take place. A lot of things can happen by falling in love with someone. My opinion over love at first sight is that, it can be a really nice feeling but then again you can never be sure of it. I do not think I have ever fallen in love, I am 15 years old, and I have a long life ahead of me. I think falling in love at my age is just a waist of time, when later on, I am going to get married, and be with the person I fall in love with. I do not understand how Romeo and Juliet fell in love at first sight, at such a young age, but I think everything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment