Thursday, December 6, 2012

priscilla & wimps Blog


I think that Priscilla’s reason to beat up Monk. Sometimes you have to do what is right and help the people that you love and care for because one day you are going to be in trouble and your going to need someone to help you. I think that Priscilla could have done something else to help Melvin. But what she did was very brave because not any brave friend helps you win your fights. Mostly because your supposed to win your own fights. I think that Monk has learned his lesson by not messing with people. Especially with people that haven’t done any thing to you and that are innocent. So in other words yes he will stop bullying other kids. Because now he knows how the other kids felt win he used to bully them. But now he understands how they felt. I think that monk did what he did to make other kids feel bad for them selves. It was very cruel what he did. He will not the same without his game because now he will not make them fight his fights for them. And also I think that no one will be scared of him because he got beat up by a girl. I think that his gang will break up. So now they will go different ways and live their own lives. I think they will be better people and now they wont have to do what Monk told them to do. I think that everything is going to be how it should be where nobody had to be scared of Monks gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment