Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Of Mice And Men Blog #1


Of Mice And Men Blog #1
 By Alejandro Leyva Block 1
October 19, 2012

The American Dream Is When You Have Freedom And You Can Be With Friends And Family And Have A Great Life And Have Enough Money To Survive. I Believe That Dreams Has Changed By The Economy. Some Positives About Our Country is When Abraham Lincoln Freed The Slaves, The Army Fighting For Our Country, and Opportunities And The 10 Amendments. Some Negatives Are The Great Depression, Taxes, And Wars.

My American Dream Is To Have A Good Job And A Good Life. I Hope For My Future Is To Have A Good Education So I Have A Job That I Like And That Pays Enough Money To Pay Bills And To Help Me With My Life. I Would Also Like A Loving Wife And Loving Kids To Take Care Of So When I Get Old My Kids Can Take Care Of Me
J Ha. What I See As My Strengths Are In School Is Math. What I Think That Could Prevent Me From Reaching My Dream Is Nothing. Nothing Can Prevent Me From Succeeding Life. I Will Not Stop Until I Make My Dreams 100% Complete. To This Day And Forward I Will Do Everything I Need To Do To In School And Outside Of School To Reach My Dream.

                  
THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment