Monday, December 10, 2012

Monk and Connie


Both Monk and Connie were bullies for me because monk gets people to hurt other people’s feeling , monks differences were that he was a gang leader. He also got beat up by a girl. Connies differences  are that she was a bullie to her grandma and kind of mom because for her getting embarrassed by her grandma was like hurting her moms feelings too. Connie was mean to her dad too but they were still embarrassed monk was embarrassed like how I said and so was connie. Connie was also older I think because in the story it says she drives and monk didn’t drive I think he was in middle school and connie in high school.


I think Monk learned his lesson better because he got pushed into a locker and they left him inside the locker but connie learned her lesson too. “You made me feel like zero, like nothing” and that quote made connie learn her lesson. Well they both kind of learned there lesson because they both felt bad of what they did

No comments:

Post a Comment