Friday, December 7, 2012

bullies


Priscilla and Monk
By Felton Henderson III


The summary of the story are that two characters Monk and Priscilla are bullies in a school that had a lot of different rules and regulations and there is a gang called the Klutter`s kobras.

What happened is that I was just walking through school being a popular kid that has money and I tease people in front of the gang of the school. Then after school, I have seen a little kid getting picked on with one of the gang members. So I tried to stop him then Priscilla came and scared him away. As he ran away, I looked at the little kid and said, “ you better have more respect wit your girlfriend.” Finally, Priscilla grabbed me and threw me into a locker. As I was in that locker, I learned that you always have a bully everywhere you go so don’t be one of them.     

No comments:

Post a Comment