Friday, December 7, 2012

Monk and Connie Blog 2


          I think that monk did wrong by hurting people. So did Connie by hurting his grandmother’s feelings. But I think that what monk did hurt a lot of people. I think that by the end that they both learned their lesson. I think that what Connie did was bullying because he didn’t hurt her physically. I think that Monk learned his lesson because now he knows not to mess with people.it will change him because now he knows what they felt when him and his gang bullied others. The lesson that Connie learned was to not be embarrassed of your family because at the end you are hurting them.
         
          But like I said, Monk is the one that truly learned his lesson because he hurt more than one person and at the other hand Connie only hurt his grandma. But Connie also did something cruel. In the passage Connie says: “I might be sent into the old lady’s room to apologize, and it’s not easy to admit you’ve been a jerk-at least, not right away with everybody watching”. In other words she admitted that what she did was wrong. Now in the story of Priscilla and the Wimps, Monk never admitted that he did wrong. But what Priscilla did was the write thing because Monk and his gang (Cobras) needed to be taught a lesson for them to stop bullying other innocent kids. I think that Monk was pretty confident that no one would ever do anything to stop his bullying so that is why I think that he bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment