Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Romeo & Juliet

L.F.C


            What I think about love at first sight is that it can’t happen. I don’t think it can really work out, but only if the both people have a lot of things in common then maybe it can happen. I also think that the people have to see each other to because if they only see each other once or twice then how are both of them going to keep the love flowing. They at least got to see each other everyday. Like Romeo and Juliet there love at first sight was kind of crazy because they were in the restroom staring at each other. Then there were just dancing after that they were already kissing. But I think that in a way I could happen but in a way it can’t. I think it just really depends on the people because everyone has different felling and think way differently. I think both of the people have to be like sensitive people so they can really feel a strong connection with each other and really love each other for a while until they are going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment